turn signal flasher 89 buick century

can someone please tell me where is the turn signal flasher is on an 89 buick century. I found the hazzard flasher but can't find the turn signal flasher.
thanks Harry

Turn on the signal, you will hear the flasher and should be able to locate it that way.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net

In that case, you'll have to paw around up under the dash on the driver's side. I've seen them mounted just over the gas pedal, over near the kick panel, right near the steering column - really, all over. You pretty much have to do the dastardly deed and lay down on the floor and look around up there. Take off the trim panel (if your car has one) under the steering column and you should get better access.
--

-Mike-
snipped-for-privacy@alltel.net
yeah I found it. It was burried up over the wire harnesses arround the steering column. Thanks ' Harry