Vibe with OBD2 Code

Hi All Again,
Thought I'd post a follow-up to my 2004 Vibe showing a code P0420. It was indeed a failed catalyst, the dealer replaced the catalytic convertor
and it's been fine for a week now. He asked me what brand of gasoline I'm using as they're seeing a trend with certain brands...Petrocan is what I almost exclusively use. Anyway, thanks for all your help and Sgt, you were right on the mark as usual.
Snoopy