WANTED- Chevrolet belt buckle

I'm looking for a vintage belt buckle that was issued to Chevrolet certified technicians back in the 1960's. Here's a photo of the actual buckle I'm looking for:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemf06251469 I know it's a long shot, but if anybody has this one and they'd like to sell it, please contact me or post a reply to this message. Thanks in advance, Bryan Lord Totalrod2 @ aol.com