We already knew that turn signal DRL's were a bad idea...

Page 3 of 3
On Nov 6, 4:45 pm, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (Brent P) wrote:

I'd agree with you if GM weren't dumb enough to cover bulbs under the vehicle warranty, but they are exactly that dumb. I called my local Chev dealer's service department today, claimed to have a 2006 Cobalt with a burned-out DRL/turn signal bulb, and asked if it was covered under warranty. Response was "Yup, as long as you're within the 3 years or 60,000 kilometres, bulbs are covered."
DS
Daniel J. Stern wrote:

I guess it then depends on how many times bulb failure would occur within the three year period and, out of those times, how long the owner waits before replacing the bulb.
Daniel J. Stern wrote:

Why did I not ask you about this when I bought the pickup and had to replace a taillight? would have made a wiser purchasing decision :) (yeah, I know, I wasted a whole five bucks at most)
I did not think to look in the owner's manual of the Malibu. I might do that next time I end up in one.
nate
--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel