We already knew that turn signal DRL's were a bad idea...

My 'new' car turns 11 in a month and half.

Probably the most collectable car I've seen like that was one of these:

Early 70s skylark convertible... looked like it was a fairly solid and clean car. By the time I saw it, it had been stripped to the bone. A red one, factory red (I know for sure because there was no interior left at all, just nice red painted sheet metal), at that.

Reply to
Brent P

I'd agree with you if GM weren't dumb enough to cover bulbs under the vehicle warranty, but they are exactly that dumb. I called my local Chev dealer's service department today, claimed to have a 2006 Cobalt with a burned-out DRL/turn signal bulb, and asked if it was covered under warranty. Response was "Yup, as long as you're within the 3 years or 60,000 kilometres, bulbs are covered."

DS

Reply to
Daniel J. Stern

I guess it then depends on how many times bulb failure would occur within the three year period and, out of those times, how long the owner waits before replacing the bulb.

Reply to
Arif Khokar