WTB: 98 Buick Regal Drivers Tail Light

Would appreciate hearing from anyone who has a good left tail light for 1998 Buick Regal. If you have one of these for sale please advise the condition and asking price. Thanks

Reply to
Spar

Salvage yard.

Reply to
Robertwgross

Eightupman

Check out this place

about 1/2dealer cost.

Reply to
Tj

I just bought all new replacement front lights for my Caravan there. I paid less for all four lights (main lights and side markers) than the dealer wanted for just ONE turn signal assembly.

The only difference I could see between them and the originals was the mopar symbol was not embossed in the plastic.

Very quick transaction with no problems.

Chas

Reply to
Chas Stokes