WTB: 98 Buick Regal Drivers Tail Light

Would appreciate hearing from anyone who has a good left tail light for 1998 Buick Regal. If you have one of these for sale please advise the condition and asking price.
Thanks
Salvage yard.
www.car-parts.com

Check out this place http://www.headlights-and-taillights.com about 1/2 dealer cost.

@rochester.rr.com says...

I just bought all new replacement front lights for my Caravan there. I paid less for all four lights (main lights and side markers) than the dealer wanted for just ONE turn signal assembly.
The only difference I could see between them and the originals was the mopar symbol was not embossed in the plastic.
Very quick transaction with no problems.
Chas