1991 Accord lower ball joint cotter pin?

Anyone know the size of the cotter pin that secures the lower front suspension ball joint? I tried a range of sizes and none were correct. Is it metric?
Thanks -Mark

Of course it's metric. :-) If you look it up on Majestic Honda's website, it shows as a 3.0 x 22mm cotter pin. You can get by with pretty much anything that fits in the hole and will stop the nut from backing off. (I've never seen a nut loosen that was installed properly to begin with.)
-RC

Just get an "assorted" pack from your local FLAPS. One of them will fit.
I've never actually measured any of these until now. For me, if it fits snugly through the hole and I can fold the end over properly, then it's right.
But I've got one here right now. I measure 2-3/8" long overall, and 1/8" thick. Fits a treat.
--
Tegger