1998 Acura 2.5 TL problems?

Hey guys, I'm looking into trading in a bad trade that I made a little while ago (90 Accord EX for a 97 Chrysler LHS) and I'm thinking about getting a 1998 Acura 2.5 TL. I need to know if you guys have heard
anything good or bad about these cars... I am going to have to make car payments for a while for the first time because of this, and it better be a good car. I love Honda and I wish that I had never disgraced myself with this bahemouth of a Chrysler piece of crap...
Thanks guys!