1996 Acura 2.5 TL headlights

Anyone know where to get headlights for a 1996 Acura 2.5 TL at a reasonable price? A local dealer quoted me a price of 457.93 each and offered to knock 20% off if I got both from him. I've check a few junk yards near me, but no luck so far.

Reply to
Alex Rodriguez

Why do you need both?

First, call a couple more dealers. When I had to replace one of the headlight lenses on my '96 Infiniti, the price of the part varied by over $150 between two dealers.

A '96 TL has to be a pretty rare commodity, but try the online junk yard locators. Somebody somewhere must have one.

Also, if you have a low deductible for the comprehensive coverage on your car insurance, you can make a claim for it as damage-other-than-collision.

Reply to
E Meyer