2003 Honda Accord Break Rotors

I'm looking to replace the front rotors on my '03 Honda Accord. I'm looking for any advice on a good after market brand of rotors to use.
Thanks, Lawton

None. Stick with the OEM brake parts.

Yep. Seen WAY too many problems with aftermarket.
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ

Why aftermarket? Because they're cheaper?
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Is there a reason why you are replacing them? Are you doing it for looks or are your rotors warped? If you are going to buy aftermarket, you may want to check tirerack as they have the base Brembo rotors for $46.00 each. I haven't had any experience with using them but Acura does use the more expensive Brembos on their line of cars. Also I think the OEM run about $70 for each side. Make sure to get new screws that hold the rotor in place (apply antiseize to the screws) and have an impact driver to remove the old rusted screws.
Nick