2003 Honda Civic LX transmission

When driving at a constant speed (35 to 45 mph) I get a vibration from my automatic transmission. 110,000 miles on the car. Any suggestions. Several months ago I had a problem with it slipping when switching from
reverse to drive, this only occured once. Fluid has not been changed. Any suggestions???
russhelms wrote:

Change the fluid, then change the fluid, then change the fluid. Put a few miles in between, or a week. Use only Honda Z1 and DIY.
'Curly'
Is there a drain plug or do I need to remove a cover?
'Curly Q. Links' wrote:

"russhelms via CarKB.com" wrote:

Take the socket off your 3/8" ratchet. stick the square part into the drain plug which is aimed at your front right wheel. It may be TIGHT. I mean TIGHT.
Why not SEARCH for the procedure, it gets covered every week?
'Curly'
'Curly Q. Links' wrote: <snip>

come on curly, what day comes after tuesday? and how close are we? you know how it gets around here then...
Thanks for the help!