2005 Accord VP/DX and RPM's...

Hello,
I blew a fuse and I replaced it, but I blew one that I had a hard time finding so I pulled them all out one by no and put them back in one by one. After this, I noticed that when it was once hard from to rev so easily to 3-4 RPM's, now it is done was ease. I assume that this may be a bad thing? Did pulling the fuses have anything to do with it? I have 53,000 miles.

Guest wrote:

maybe you reset the computer that was disabling v-tec? next time, check for stored codes.

How do I do that?
Guest wrote:

Federal law mandates that a connector be within 18" of the steering wheel, and all vehicles since 1996 got OBD (1/II ?) connectors. Then, On Board Diagnostics (CAN/II ?) has hit in 2006 (?).
The small handheld readout devices are available at many auto parts outlets, Harbor Freight Tools, J.C. Whitney and Company.
Prices start at $29 on sale at Harbor Freight, for the OBD I, and $39 on sale, at Harbor Freight Tools > http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber 169
Comes with a guide to the codes and their definitions.