2003 Pilot Brake Pads

Just had the front and rear pads replaced at my local Honda dealer. Rotors did not even require turning. Mileage on original brakes -- 74,838. Cost including oil change and inspection - 322.71. Compared with the Lexus RX 300 we had 5 years ago -- a bargain. Our RX300 required new rear pads at 25,000 miles at a cost of over $300 -- in 2003 dollars.

Reply to
tww1491