2005 CR-V Idle Vibration

I have a 2005 CR-V that has recently started vibrating at idle. The dealer has centered all engine mounts. They claim they have done all they can. The service manager agrees that its vibrating more than
normal. The engine checks out good. Has anyone had this problem? If so, what was the fix? Thanks for your help.
noles1 wrote:

How often do you use injector cleaner? 3 x per year might help, or switch to Gasohol for a while. (consult your owner's manual).
'Curly'

o my god! i was lookingo for cr-v for few months ! two months ago i saw one which has same symptoms! price was cheap, but i didnt buy it... i was afraid that after 105 000 km engine was wrong...
Best regards -- Martin

I've been using Chevron regular since '89 and have left injector cleaning behind in history.