2006 Civic and Scion like car

Are the 2006 Civics being restyled? Also is the Scion sized sub Civic coming for 2006, ifso when? When is the 2006 Civic being released? I am in the market for a small reliable fun car.

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 02:26:27 -0400, snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote:

http://www.thecarconnection.com/index.asp?article 44&sid8&n8
JeB wrote:

The A-pillar makes me think Prius.. I don't think that's a Honda.

I think the Jazz/Fit is a definite for next year in the USDM.