2006 Civic EX

I've been a Civic car owner for years and just picked up the new 06 EX. WOW is all I can say. Very impressive redesign. My only complaint so far and I've only just driven it home from the dealership is there is a
reflection from the radio display on the top of the windshield. It may just be my height, or seat position but I had to lower the lights inside to tone it down. Other than that, the handling seemed very crisp, the seats were comfortable and the looks are great.
I'll get a better idea tomorrow of how it handles, but IMHO this redesign is a winner.
Douglas
I thought this wasn't coming out until october?

when I went to order my 06 Accord I saw several 06 Civics (4 or 5) they had just gotten in, they looked pretty snazzy I have to say. (the coupe almost reminds me of an eclipse in a way) (ok flamethrowers, put your torches out, I ment ONLY in apperance) ;-)
yep, its at my local dealer too, it looks good.
col, ohio
On 19 Sep 2005 16:57:43 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Do look good, but they are a couple of inches shorter in height than the Accord.
J.