2006 Odyssey Lemon

I recently bought a new Odyssey in Brooklyn, New York. It turned out to be a lemon - it had a serious safety defect and the dealer apparently falsified the new vehicle inspections in order to make delivery of the
vehicle. I immediately took the car to the dealer for a repair. The dealer told me they had to order the part.
The dealer hadn't repaired the problem in over 30 days. I wrote to American Honda and asked them to investigate. I asked them a list of questions regarding how the issue was handled, and asked for a refund since the vehicle was not fit to be delivered in the first place. Among the questions I asked was why it took so long for a dealer to fix a safety defect.
Months later, American Honda finally wrote back to me claiming they had conducted a thorough investigation. They fabricated a story claiming the replacement part was available on the day I brought my car in for the repair. This was outrageous! If they had the part why did they not fix it the same day? Also, records showed the dealer did not have the part. So American Honda lied about the situation. Also, they completely ignored the questions about the safety issues I raised in my letter.
I'm fed up with Honda. On the one hand, they touted their safety records, but behind the scenes, they didn't take safety seriously. Also, based on their actions, they were attempting to cover up potentially an illegal activity of the dealer (i.e. falsifying vehicle inspections).
I want to write to Honda headquarters in Japan. Does anyone know where I can find their address?
I also plan on filing a new car Lemon case. Can someone recommend a law firm?
I will update the board with any new progress on this matter.
.HD

You don't say what the defect was.

You received multiple booklets with your Odyssey. One contains the lemon law in your state and instructions on arbitration. You should start the arbitration process first. A lawyer will cost too much to be worthwhile.
Your problem may be a dealer problem and not a Honda problem.

So what was the problem? Scott
Art wrote:

Arbitration is often a bad idea. Several years ago we had a problem with a new non-Honda product. Short version: Found a California lemon law lawyer who took the case on contingency and would only be paid if he won. Took about three months, but in the end we got a check for 100% of our money back and the car mfg. paid the attorneys fees.
John