2006 Odyssey XM Radio

Does anyone know what I need, besides the $600-$800 "XM Kit" from the dealer, to add an XM tuner to my "XM-Ready" 2006 Odyssey EX-L? I have the DVD RES, but no nav system. I think I can add the Pioneer XM tuner, as "XM-Ready" is supposed to mean that everything's there but the tuner, but I do not know for sure. Anyone know what I need to do? I don't want to use a Roady or anything like that -- I want the integrated solution. Thanks in advance-- Barry

Reply to
Barry

Barry

I'd recommend you go over to xm411.com; I would think it highly likely someone there will have the answer you're looking for. Also, xmfan.com has some people with this kind of knowledge.

Reply to
frontmed

Reply to
Howard

Here's what you need, part number and the msrp on each part:

XM Satellite Radio 08A15-EX5-000 $299.00

XM Satellite Radio Attachment 08B15-SHJ-100 $46.00

XM Satellite Radio Antenna 08A15-EX5-100B $99.00

Barry wrote:

-- Tp,

----- -\

Reply to