2006 Odyssey turn signal clicker

On my 2006 odyssey, I can barely hear the audible clicking sound when the turn signals are on. When the air conditioning is on, I cannot hear it at all
Is this normal, or is my clicker defective? Please advise. Thanks; Denny

It's not very loud. But who wants a loud clicker??
Dan D '07 Ody EX Central NJ USA