2007 civic

When is honda coming out with the 07 Honda civic's. I know the 07 accords are already showing up on dealer lots.
Also, are there any minor detail changes planned with the 07's, such as
colors, options, etc. I know that if there is anything, it would be minor since 06 was a complete redo.
The 07 Accords are showing up because they need to get them out so they can close the factory to get ready for the all new 08 Accord.