2013 Honda Accord noise level ??

Don't know this is all that unusual an issue. It happened on my 2001 Accord. it seemed sensitive to wind direction and droplet size. Have not noticed it on the 2012. Some sort of deflector or leading edge treatment might fix it...but then, Honda should have thought of that.

Reply to
Flatlander

I have noticed no excessive noise in my 2012 Pilot from rain although we tend to have more snow than rain in sthe winter.

RH

Reply to
Pawalleye

Glad to know that others have herad it!!

The Subaru Legacy had one of those door frames that did not frame the window -- the door was like a convertible's, ending at the lower end. As a result, there was no such noise.

What surprises me is that it has been going on for a long time and Honda has not fixed it. I wonder if they get complaints. I am going to complain and tell them that it is enough for me not to come back to Honda ever again. The noise is very loud and is bearable during 20 min city commutes, but I wonder if I can put up with it for a couple of hours on the highway!

mt

Reply to
Mike Trainor

"Mike Trainor" > wrote

Yes, I herad it, too. ;-)

My '04 Accord sedan did not have this "problem." But I'll take the tradeoffs of the '13's superior ride quality. Now, how to replace the rear speakers.... (not a job for an unsupervised amateur, I am sure).

Reply to
Howard Lester