87 Accord High Beam Problem

I have an 87 Accord that when I turn on the headlights, sometimes the high beams come on (not at full power but a little dimmer). When I drive, the high beams kick out and the low beams come on and vice
versa. I have checked the combo switch and it works fine but can't seem to fix the problem. The pigtails going to the headlights have been replaced as well.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

    Follow the wires back further from the headlamps. Pop-up lamps can cause worn spots in the wires, and loose grounds. bob