90 civic brakes

I replaced the master cylinder on my 90 civic and now the brakes lock up after a short ride. It seems the more I use the brakes, the more they lock
up. I even replaced the master cylinder again since it was the only thing I messed with. Any Ideas appreciated. Lou

Have you checked the booster?
Jonathan

Did you check the adjustment of the rod between the master cylinder and the booster when you installed the MC?
It might be adjusted to be too long, causing the brakes to be partially engaged all the time.

Yup. Misadjusted pushrod clearance!
Back the pushrod in until the brakes do not lock on.
Adjustment is done at the "star" locknut against the booster, NOT the locknut against the clevis that attaches to the pedal!
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ