90 Maxima Brake Master Cylinder

My master cylinder seems to be leaking was wondering how common is this on a

90 Maxima and what would be the approximate cost to replace. I just do not want to get ripped off when I take it to the garage.

Thanks

Reply to
Secret Agentman

It would be common on any 15 year old car.

With a good quality cylinder, probably $250-$300.

Reply to
Steve T

Well you got to figure that the master cylinder is ... well .... ummmm over

14 years old .

things wear out , It is a fact of life .

The going rate for a master cylinder replacement is 1.5 hours labor plus parts.

Be sure to have the shop use an OEM part.

Reply to
NissTech