91 civic sedan hinges

The front doors on my 91 4 door civic are starting to sag when opening. Does anybody know of a repair for this. Do they make a hinge pin kit (pin and bushing) for these cars similar to the American made
vehicles? Thanks

Yes. Go to your nearest Honda dealer and order some new hinges. I got some for my 78 yo mother in law's 86 (yes, 86, in snowy Canada) Accord, a mere C$28 each. The most repair time was getting the hinges placed to line up the door.
Stewart DIBBS
Thanks Stewart. I had no idea the new hinges would be so cheap...........
wrote:

Scotty