2002 Honda Civic 4 door Sedan repair manual

Hi,

Does anyone know from where I could possibly download a 2002 Honda Civix 4 door Sedan repair manual ? Please let me know.

I had my vehicle (2002 Honda Civic 4 door Sedan ) tested today for two reasons

  1. ABS warning light was on
  2. The DRL warning light is on and once in a while the low beam (pasenger side headlight) is not ON.

The dealer (Parkway Honda) charged me roughly $160.00 just to check what is wrong.

According to them I have to replace

  1. ABS Sensor (Left Front) [9 + taxes]
  2. DRL Relay & Low beam cut relay [3 + taxes]

I searched the internet and found that such issues can happen because of dry solder as well. So, where can I find the information on how to get to the relays and the printed circuit board? Where can I possibly download a repair manual?

Any advice is welcome.

I live in Toronto.

Thank you for your time.

Regards, Li

Reply to
Likhith Areekkal

-------------------------------

Sign in at Odyclub.com and SEARCH the '95-'98 odyssey forums for lots of help recognizing, removing, and resoldering the DRL relay. The Low-Cut relay is most likely the fault, (why only one light comes on sometimes) but the DRL relay needs resoldering also (EXACTLY like the Honda Main Relay). You can purchase and replace the low cut relay yourself (online at dealer). It's probably above your gas pedal, with another relay in a rubber isolator on it's bracket. just slip the relay out of the rubber . . no need to unbolt.

As for your ABS, what CODES did they write on your work order? Tell us.

If they didn't record the codes, demand your money back . . . That's what you paid for. Now that they've reset them, they are gone.

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'

BTW, have you read the owner's manual for the explanation of the indicator you called the "DRL warning light"?

Tell us more of your symptoms about the ABS. Have you tried cleaning the dirt / grease off the 'tone ring' on the front left wheel? How often, and how soon after moving does the ABS light come on. Does ABS work OK if the light is OFF? Does it ever engage when it shouldn't (like when slowing to a stop)?

'Curly'

Reply to
'Curly Q. Links'