Latest threads in Honda Cars and Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

alt.autos.honda deletion for verizon customers
1
1

How to convert your car to run on water
Hey guys I'm just letting you know about a new product I ordered yesterday, and thought I'd let you know about it. Run Your Car With Water Today - Double your gas mileage by running your vehicle on a...
6
6

interior light on radio/air conditioning
ok i have an 03 Honda Accord and inside where you see the radio/ Air conditioning controls the lights are out, i tried check most some of the fuses, but what could be the problem, or name of the Fuse...
2
2

CRV help
97 CRV 116500miles. When braking in the rear of the vehicle, there is a squeaking, lightly. I turned off car when I got home and pressed the pedal a couple of times and there is light squeak. I assume...
1
1

Re: OT Cheney - Cutting Gas Tax Stupid
Where do you come up with that idea? SS funds, by law from day one, have always been held in US government bonds, there are no SS funds
2
2

2003 Accord miss or flutter?
I have a 2003 Honda Accord EX 4cylinder with 103,000. The problem is at between 35 and 45 mph under very light exceleration the car feels like its going over small speed bumps. I cant determine...
7
7

Crv AWD or 4WD
Gonna start looking at the new CRV. What is the main difference between the AWD and 4WD? Which is the best for economy? We don't go off the road , but we need traction for Pa. winters. Thank you for...
5
5

Civic IMA
Hai. Any Civic Ima 2004 or 2005 riders here? Bye Harr
1
1

506 fault code when AC is on - Accord
getting a 506 fault code ( idle too low ), when running my AC, someone suggested replace the IAT. If I run without the AC on the code does not come up. it seems when i??m on the highway everything is...

03 Accord trunk light not working
The light stopped coming on when the trunk is open. Replaced the bulb to no avail. Is there a separate switch for the light? Anything else I can check? Thanks!

S Light and shifting problems
My son has a 91 Accord EX, with 225000 miles, that lately has developed a problem where the S light will come on and then the car appears to be stuck in 2 or 3 gear. The S light is steady and does not...
1
1

2008 Element plastic panels color match?
Someone backed into the rear quarter panel of my Element. The body shop needed to replace the plastic rear quarter panel. Honda no longerships them pre painted so the body shop needed to paint to...
11
11

Honda CRV loss of power after filling up - white smoke too
I filled up with a third of a tank - I was really empty - and as I pulled out of the forecourt noticed a loss of power. Trouble maintaining idle and intermitent load click from engine. Bad fuel?...
3
3

Civic Wont start
Ok i just bought a 93 civic it been sitting for a lil bit and the owner never had a problem starting it also i didnt ether when i got it . but once i brought the car home and try to start it again i...
13
13

loose breaks
Hi, On several occasions, I could tell that the breaks of my Prelude were quite loose. The mechanic says I need to have the master cylinder replaced. How urgent/dangerous is this situation? I greatly...
3
3