loose breaks

Hi,

On several occasions, I could tell that the breaks of my Prelude were quite loose. The mechanic says I need to have the master cylinder replaced.

How urgent/dangerous is this situation?

I greatly appreciate your help.

Reply to
elodie.gillain

It sorta depends on how deftly you can work the emergency brake when the brake pedal goes to the floor and nothing happens. Its very dangerous. Get it fixed.

Reply to
E Meyer

It's a bitch when your brakes break...get 'em fixed pronto...

Reply to
Boogie Woogie

Well, ANYTHING involving a problem with your 'brakes' is urgent and potentially dangerous. But I have no idea what you mean by 'loose' brakes.

Dan D '07 Ody EX Central NJ USA

Reply to
Dano58