93 Civic ignition coil

I have been having trouble with my 93 Civic starting after a rain. Considered all the most likely candidates and bought/replaced plug wires, distributor cap and rotor; still no go! Then, I noticed that the
2" protrusion on my coil was completely GONE! Probably broken off from becoming brittle/ heat crystallized. Also, there was no d-cap o-ring when I started; go figure. Anyway, now my new problem is that I disconnected the 2 wires from the coil leading to the ignitor and don't remember which goes where (duh)! To add insult to injury, one of the wire's terminal ends broke and a contact screw is stuck in the old coil. Got the new screw/nut, new coil, new terminal end. Now, (help) - can someone please tell me which wire goes where when reconnecting to the ignitor. The 2 terminal ends are the ones on the ignitor closest to the coil. Thanks
The two drawings at http://home.earthlink.net/~honda.lioness/id5.html should help you to identify and correctly connect the wires.

Thanks to all who offered assistance: Fired right up! New plugs wires, plugs, d-cap, rotor, and coil. Hopefully this will keep her running nicley for a good bit. Elle wrote:

The + side of the coil (black with a yellow stripe) goes to Terminal 3 of the igniter.
The - side of the coil (white with a blue stripe) goes to Terminal 2 of the igniter.
Photos here: http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/igniter-operation/index.html
--
Tegger

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ