washer fluid heater - where to install in 2001 Civic?

I purchased the MotoMaster HotWash Windshield Washer Fluid Heater from CanadianTire.ca

When I popped the hood of my 2001 Honda Civic to figure out where to install this, the only place I could find where it would fit is just above the radiator fans - I just need to move a few electrical cables and bolt the box to the chassis near the hood lock mechanism.

This is the first time ever I'd add anything under the hood (I'm not a mechanic-head) and I'm surprised at how tight the space is.

Any better suggestions of where to install this? Has anyone installed this that can share their experience?

Thanks, Richard snipped-for-privacy@ncf.ca

Product info at

rvp

JoBlo

Before you go too far be sure to read this thread.

shows how one guy installed it, but there is some indication of aquality issue.

switched, a ground and route the washer hose through the heater tank. There is not a whole lot of extra room under the hood of a civic so you will need to find a way to mount it so the nipples are vertical.

John S.