94 Honda Accord Question

My Accord quit running on my way home yesterday. Was running great and then just died. Would crank but not fire, if I let it set for about 1 hr., it
will fire up but run for only about 45 seconds and die again. Any suggestions as to what the problem might be?

Dummy via CarKB.com wrote:

Main relay

Or ignition switch.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
Dummy via CarKB.com wrote:

Was your ignition switch replaced during the "Great Ignition Swith Recall Campain ?
'Curly'

Now that I think of it, this also happens with the igniter.
--
TeGGeR

The Unofficial Honda/Acura FAQ
TeGGer wrote:

    If you can hear the fuel pump running when you turn the key to the point where you light up the dash lights, I'd bet it's the ignitor. bob
It just happened on my 97 Accord and it was the igniter.