Question on HONDA ACCORD

Here's my question and I need to know for 100 percent certainty the answer.

Will a automatic tranny from a 93 Accord EXR fit a 94 Accord EXR? As you know, they both have different body styles. As well the 94 is a Vtec and the

93 is not, but both are EXR models.

thanks

Reply to
Devils Advocate

Here's my question and I need to know for 100 percent certainty the answer. Will a automatic tranny from a 93 Accord EXR fit a 94 Accord EXR? As you know, they both have different body styles. As well the 94 is a Vtec and the 93 is not, but both are EXR models. thanks

These are two sites where you may find the answer.

This book is related to the subject: "Honda Engine Swaps"

1-800-551-4754
Reply to
Jason Johnson