Question on HONDA ACCORD

Here's my question and I need to know for 100 percent certainty the answer.
Will a automatic tranny from a 93 Accord EXR fit a 94 Accord EXR? As you
know, they both have different body styles. As well the 94 is a Vtec and the
93 is not, but both are EXR models.
thanks
Reply to
Devils Advocate
Here's my question and I need to know for 100 percent certainty the answer. Will a automatic tranny from a 93 Accord EXR fit a 94 Accord EXR? As you know, they both have different body styles. As well the 94 is a Vtec and the 93 is not, but both are EXR models. thanks
These are two sites where you may find the answer.
This book is related to the subject: "Honda Engine Swaps"
1-800-551-4754
Reply to
Jason Johnson

Site Timeline Threads