'95 Accord fuel economy

A local dealership has a '95 Accord wagon, loaded, 109K, and I was wondering what kind of fuel economy (mpg) I could expect to get with it. It's a 5 speed stick, mint condition.
Also, don't know what something like that would be worth--I don't suppose a dealership could be talked down very much on a car like that.
James Goforth wrote:

EPA rates the '95 Accord 5-speed at 25 city / 32 highway. With proper maintenance and good driving habits, it should do a little better.
As for its current market value, I suggest you check kbb.com or edmunds.com.
The '95 Accord 5 speed with 109K on it appears to have had a very easy life. But at that mileage the posssibility of it being due for a clutch looms large. Or are these known for getting a lot more mileage out of a clutch than that?

My son's '94 Acura needed a clutch at 140K miles. He was the third owner - thankfully, the second owner only had it a few months, because he knew nothing about it. Somebody had been clutching roughly and wore out the cage for one of the springs.
It may or may not need a clutch soon. Roll the dice?
Mike
It's at a dealership and they want $3700.00 for it straight out, no trade. According to NADA it's worth $5400 _retail_ in tip-top condition, which it is. ("Low" is $3550). I don't think that sounds like a bad price, esp. at a dealership. I know that normally most places will knock off a grand if there's no trade, so this seems like a decent price--closer to two grand off retail book. It's like a new car.