Help, 95 Accord Stalling

Hello all,

My accord only stalls while AC is running and while the car is turning from a stopped position (backing into a spot, say parallel parking). Car doesn't have these problems stalling when AC is off. Car shakes when AC is on. The car has a new battery. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

JEN

Reply to
jeneralzod

Your idle may be set too low. When your motor has to run the AC and the power steering pump at idle it bogs it down and can lead to stalls. My wifes car does the same thing.

Reply to
Street Sniper