Accord Strut Install í93

I got a Chiltonís Manual and they say take off the brake hose mount, undo the pinch bolt and remove the strut from the fork. Even with a pry bar I canít push the lower arm down enough to remove the fork. Am
I going to have to remove fork itself or maybe the swaybar?
It sounded pretty easy but......
‚úĖ