aftermarket Civic seat bushings??

Does anyone know of an alternative to the factory seat bushings used in 2001+ Civics? My car is actually a Canadian 2001 Acura EL - but it's basically the same as the Civic.
I've had them replaced a few times, and judging from my google searches about the problem, there doesn't seem to be solution other than keep replacing them.
My other thought was maybe there is some sort of 'racing seat' bushings that could be used in place of the stock seat bushings. But I'm not really in the know when it comes to the aftermarket racing scene.
The seat bushing issue is enough for me to replace the car with something else.
thanks
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

A smear of synthetic grease wouldn't keep them from rubbing through, or hasn't that been tried? Here's the TSB: http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/tsb/civic/x01-057e.pdf
The TSB doesn't say how much weight / usage enters into it. A brass bushing would be cool, but where would you get something that shape? Sorry.
'Curly'

Thanks. Any help is appreciated. In regards to whether they used synthetic grease, I'm not sure.
I'm going to get them to look at it again next week.
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I wonder if a bronze flange bearing could be sourced from an industrial supplier such as Grainger to make a better fix. I don't have a Civic myself, so I haven't gotten into this problem.
John