anyone add a sub to a Navi equipped honda?

I'm looking to add a single 12" subwoofer to my Navi equipped accord. has anyone done this before? I'm pretty sure I'd have to use a low level
converter because there are no preouts on teh navi, correct? just wondering what peoples experiances are with this. thanks