clarion connected to sub?

I have a clarion headunit in my 306dturbo and wondered if i can fit a sub to this? Also when i take out the unit how do i find my code for it?

Cheers

Reply to
luke

anyone help?

Reply to
luke

You can with great difficutly but your best getting a new head unit etc. You need your car speakers crossing over for the higher frequencys ideally and the sub doing the lower ones. This will require a decent head unit with built in crossover, amplifiers and a sub. That is the best way of connecting it all.

I think you can get amps with speaker level inputs which will take the signal from your car radio and covert it to power a sub. Doing this will leave your normal car speakers running full range though. Will just add lower frequencys.

Hope it helps

Mark

Reply to
Mark