Are Pilots assembled in more than one location?

Pleas list if you know where they are assembled...tia

Nobody wrote:

According to Wikipedia they are built in two factories, Ontario, Canada and Lincoln, Alabama.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_Pilot
John
I believe the 4WD's are made in Ala and the 2WD models are Canadian made.

According the the window sticker, our 2005 AWD was assembled in Canada. Engine came from the USA and the tranny from Japan.

"I've come here to enjoy nature. Don't talk to me