Re: There are now more blacks in Britain than in some African Countries, many of which are far larger than the UK.

There are now more blacks in Britain than in some African Countries, >

> And this has to do with CARS how? > > idiot moron. > > Plonk.

And this has to do with LONDON TRANSPORT how?

Spam hater.

Reply to
<craig.richmond

Start with the Vikings and their filthy descendants. Send 'em back where they come from. Then move on to the Angles and Saxons and their lot. Coming over here gettin' 'andouts 'an Cahncil 'ouses, of course in those days they had to set themselves up as kings before there was the infrastructure, but the point is still valid. In fact does OP have a family tree we could look at, please?

Reply to
Mark W

I suspect he might be hard pushed to name his father with any certainty

Reply to
Dr Zoidberg

I think his family are all still living in trees.

Reply to
Halmyre