brake caliper bolts stats.... 93 prelude s

hey this is probably a stupid question but i tried to take my bolts off my brake calipers the other day and apparently they are extremely rusted and my socket wrench as well as my regular wrench will not take
them off (almost to the point where it might strip them). someone told me i need a specific shape and size of socket for my socket wrench. can anyone tell me which size and shape or what specific socket i need for my socket wrench to take off the rear and front bolts on my calipers so i can change these screaming break pads?
this is for a 93 honda prelude S (non-vtec)
thanks