brakes???

I drive a 1991 Honda Accord LX and i have had to have the rotors replaced or turned almost every year since Ive owned the car (5 years). Is this normal or is something else causing this? It is hard
to believe that my rotors are warped this much. The vibrating now is usually while driving and then worsens when i brake.
kp23 wrote:

it's not normal. in my experience, there's two things that cause it:
1. incorrect bolt torque process. 2. corrosion on the disk/wheel/hub interface.
got to clean everything up, assemble with a very little smear of antiseize, and torque the bolts to factory spec with a 2 or more stage process with a 1-3-2-4 sequence.
this may not work if the disks have already been skimmed, but it's worked for me on 3 different hondas now.