I have had it

I will not take part in this place ever again. You are all idiots.

SnoMan

Reply to
SnoMan

From you that is a compliment. Thank you

Denny

Reply to
Denny

Why didn't you learn the correct answers? Why didn't you answer questions posed to you, if you do know the answers?

Your problems in this group were all caused by yourself and no one else.

Don't let the door hit you as you leave.

Reply to
Budd Cochran

This would be good news if you were the one that didn't know the answers but your not. Guy's I believe this guy is a phony. Different addy, different posting history, and the one thing that jumped out at me, the thing I always change, yup, the sig. Of course I hope I'm wrong, but....

Roy

Reply to
Roy

Good try, but you forgot the website:) The real Snoman would never forget it.

Al

Reply to
Big Al

Thank God for small favors......

Reply to
Max Dodge

Nice catch Roy....

Reply to
Max Dodge

Every so often....

Hey Pal wtf ya been, what's been going on ??

Roy

Reply to
Roy