Brrrrr...heater fan stopped working

I have a 91' Accord and the heater fan simply stopped working, I checked the fuse by the engine bay compartment and it seems to be in tact. Haven't taken
a voltmeter to it yet but the it looks alright. I live in Canada so of course this had to happen in the middle of winter. Does anyone have any suggestions as what to check other than the fuse, a relay perhaps, also not really sure where the fan blower motor is located. Hopefully I don't need to tear the dash just to get to the motor.
Thanx in advance, Norbert

Check the fan switch for damage and resistors that have heated up their solder joints. Worst case you can jumper the switch to run the fan flat out.
Stewart DIBBS
Stewart DIBBS wrote:

Unplug the connector, remove three screws and the heater falls out in your hand (if the same as a '95) Hook up to 12 Volts to prove if it spins at all.
While it's out, use an air hose to blow carbon powder out of housing.
It's a start . . . . . Your fuse boxes should have indexes inside with the fuse names. If you have ABS there will probably be three fuse boxes. 'Curly'