RX300 A/C fan stopped working

Well, the blower on the A/C system simply stopped while blowing on low speed. I turned the car off and back on and it worked for about a minute and stopped for good. I can't get it to turn back on no matter the A/C setting. There is a strane sound coming from the center console. It sounds like flaps opening and shutting over and over again.

Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. Man, it's hot!

Thanks,

OZ

Reply to
oz

Ummmmmm......sounds broken, how about getting it fixed?

Reply to
Masterson

Check the filter behind the glove box. Part of mine broke off and was stuck in the door/flap and fan. It was an easy fix. Good luck.

Reply to
Mark B.