Change Engine Air Cleaner CR-V 2010

Darned if I can get the air box lid open to get at the filter. I unsnapped the four spring clips but something is holding it shut in the right rear corner.
What am I doing wrong?
On 06/06/2012 11:18 AM, Douglas C. Neidermeyer wrote:

probably nothing - you might just need to be a little more "assertive". but are you sure it's just four? some filters have a "secret" clip that claws up from underneath just to keep you guessing when you've undone all the others that unclip from above...
--
fact check required