Change Engine Air Cleaner CR-V 2010

Darned if I can get the air box lid open to get at the filter. I unsnapped the four spring clips but something is holding it shut in the right rear corner.

What am I doing wrong?

Reply to
Douglas C. Neidermeyer

probably nothing - you might just need to be a little more "assertive". but are you sure it's just four? some filters have a "secret" clip that claws up from underneath just to keep you guessing when you've undone all the others that unclip from above...

Reply to
jim beam