Civic coupe starting problem

Hi I am planning to buy Civic coupe 2007 but I read in lot of review that the earlier models have had problem with starting sometimes. Does civc have this probelm? and if yes does anyone knows that it has been fixed?

On Tue, 05 Dec 2006 23:42:07 -0800, kunaldkulkarni wrote:

I have run into older civics on occasion that had bad starters or solenoids. Just like any other brand, really.
They don't have any such problems when new, though, and when they go it is a pretty straightforward (and common) repair.

AND covered under warranty.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik