CRV 2000 Anti Theft code not working

Hi,
I bought CRV 2000 i am having problem with anti theft code after better y dead.how to solve it. I got a code from a website but its not working (https://radio-navicode.honda.com/framepage.aspx?theme=Honda ).
Please Give me some solution.
Thanks
On 2/15/15 1:18 PM, kashif wrote:

What do you mean by it is not working? What exactly happens?
Assuming you entered correct serials and VIN, if you just bought the car, Honda may still have those numbers associated with the previous owner. You may need to update that info or take it to a Honda dealer
--
"My name is Lieutenant Aldo Raine and I'm putting together a special
team, and I need me eight soldiers."

That's Honda's site, all right.
If what they gave you doesn't work, you may be doing something wrong, like failing to make sure ALL the exterior lights are OFF during code entry.

You can try the page I've had on my site for ages for just this problem: http://www.tegger.com/hondafaq/radiocode.html
--
Tegger