design flaw : F20A 's air intake gets useless heat from radiator*coolant (part 2)

Intake manifold has asbestos gasket to insulate heat ( from cylinder head ), but the 9 nuts which lock manifold onto cylinder head have no asbestos washer, so heat enters manifold via [i] these 9 nuts [ii]
the exhaust gas channeled to EGR valve [iii] * channeled through manifold .[iv] manifold chamber via EAC & Fast Idle valves. www.autozone.com/images/cds/gif/large/0900823d800cf4a6.gif Designer seemingly assumed [i] ambient air is never >20C ( can be seen from exhaust manifold's front & rear covers www.hondaautomotiveparts.com/auto/jsp/mws/catimgs/13sm40_d08.gif - meant to keep exhaust gas hot, unnecessary & bad in warmer climate ), & [ii] users will use * to heat their seats' spaces, so * will not be >40C. To further cool air intake, I use polystyrene & rubber washers to insulate chamber from these 2 valves, glued 3 heatsinks onto chamber, fitted copper wires & hoses ( with water & surfactant ) onto chamber & throttle body. Then air intake is cooler : warm- starts & hill climbing are easier, in even 27C ambient air, let alone in hotter weather. These 2 valves' insulations also make Fast Idle valve heat up & reduce idling rpm sooner, & save petrol during idling / coasting. I could not post here a photo of my F20A's chamber & valves, looks like this NG bans any photo.
This person needs professional help.