Euro Accord 2004

I?ve bought the euro for less than 1 year milage only 5k the reason I choose the car is because of the comfort and the quietness of this car. there aren?t much noise made when driving even in rough road.

But I found my car making so noise from the engine and I feel like the car is not that quiet any more....is it because I"ve already get use to the car ? Or something?s wrong ?

Any one have any opinions ?

Reply to
Davilean

Hard to say from far away! Tires certainly get louder as the rubber ages, so if you are hearing more road noise that might be the cause.

John

Reply to
John Horner