Euro Accord 2004

Iíve bought the euro for less than 1 year milage only 5k the reason I choose the car is because of the comfort and the quietness of this car. there arenít much noise made when driving even
in rough road.
But I found my car making so noise from the engine and I feel like the car is not that quiet any more....is it because I"ve already get use to the car ? Or somethingís wrong ?
Any one have any opinions ?
‚úĖ
Davilean wrote:

Hard to say from far away! Tires certainly get louder as the rubber ages, so if you are hearing more road noise that might be the cause.
John
Add pictures here
‚úĖ