factory-installed remote keyless entry question

Hey guys - I am working to develop a product that will involve universal remote keyless entry (RKE) keyfobs that will work as duplicates or replacements for multiple makes and models of vehicles.
This involves understanding of FCC codes and factory-installed RKE systems. I am having great difficulty finding information on the factory-installed RKE systems that are included with the different makes and models of all auto manufacturers. Does anyone know if this information has been collected and is available anywhere, or if this info might be available from the auto makers themselves either buried in their technical data or user's manuals or other? Any help greatly appreciated....please reply to snipped-for-privacy@cmglo.com
Thanks!
-    Doug
snipped-for-privacy@cmglo.com wrote in

most of those systems use code-hopping and have different algorithms particular to a manufacturer.It's proprietary data.I doubt they want to make that data public.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik
snipped-for-privacy@cmglo.com wrote:

=========================================Sign in and search the word 'remotes'. Here's an example:
http://www.hondasuv.com/members/showthread.php?t $718&
There's tons of stuff about swapping immobilizer chips etc.
'Curly'

I wish someone had come out with an aftermarket ECU (or modified ECU )with an immobilizer for my Integra GS-R. It's too late now.
--
Jim Yanik
jyanik